亲爱的, 真的没想过有一天我两会相爱 。缘分就是这么奇妙吧?对我来说你是上天赐我最美的礼物。你的真,你的好,你的每一个笑容,你对我的每一次的包容,你的每一分爱都深深的感动了我。
和你在一起的时候,天的蓝不知道为什么总是清澈的,人群的嘈杂都没关系,一切的事物都无所谓。从来都不曾想过有一天我会遇到这样的一个你。在夜深人静时,我会感受到你的呼吸,你的心跳, 你的种种都会历历在目。
我并非完人,我的变扭,我的怪脾气,我的种种, 你都不假思索的接受了。除了谢谢 我还是谢谢。因为你让我体会到什么是包容和爱一个你所爱的人。也许我俩都经历了太多 太多了,所以遇上了,才懂得珍惜。
你让我认识了什么是单纯的幸福,你紧紧的扣住了我的心玄,爱,就是那么简单。是的,就那么简单。
translation:
Dearest, never thought we’d one day fall in love. Guess fate is wonderful that way? You are the most beautiful gift God has given me. You being real, your every smile, your acceptance and embracing me as me every time, your love has touched me to the core. When I am with you the sky seems just so blue and clear, crowds and chaos doesn’t matter, nothing else matters. Never thought I’d meet someone like you. When it’s quiet at night, I’d feel your breathing, hear your heart beat, everything about you seems to be so near. I am not perfect but you accepted my idiosyncrasies, my weird temper, everything about me with nary a thought. I can’t think of anything else to say but thank you. Because you showed me what is accepting and loving the person you love. Perhaps we both have gone through too much that’s why when we meet THE person, we instinctively know how to treasure how special this is. You showed me what is simple happiness and my heart is firmly held in yours. Love is just that simple, yes, just that simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment